Tool Proficiency – Hammer and Chisel
Non-weapon Proficiency – Underground Free Stone Masonry
The Sword of Kings Speaks After You Grasp It
- “Riddle me this, warlord, how can you be king, while King Jommo still reigns on the Pendant-Riddled Throne?”
- “Blood of my blood, bathe me now in the souls of the sun-kissed!”
- “Arioch! Arioch! I’m being kidnapped!*”
- “Hello, Number Two. Ready to get to work?”
- the mountain rumbles, a tree splits in twain, hear them laughing brazenly, it’s out of your control.
- “Stories now will unfold, tales of mystic days of old are hidden in these blades!”
- “My prince, my eye is blinded! The cyclope hag Mesissa has it, believe me, you shall see what wonders we shall be when we break her down!”
- “Strong are your thews, Mongo! … You say your name is not Mongo? Why is your name not Mongo?”
- “Quickly, the mongrel humans approach, we must save the Elf Utopia!”
- “You’re way too late to prevent their fall, they’re not ready for the key to it all. The mystery is solved, the answer to life … the final solution, a chance to survive.”
- “I am the Power now! Shout that you have me! Yes! Just like that!”
- “So … you are the Virgin of Radiant Flowers of the Moon? Wow. I never imagined such a hairy virgin. Sigh. Well, even swords can have biases, eh? “
Pencil and shin-han 0.2 liner on Hahnemühle (Moulin des coq) multi-techniques 185g acid-free. The damned paper is too absorbent for my taste.
*Improved by K Yani of http://noisesanssignal.blogspot.com/ .