Defeated, Pointyhelmet railed against the demimonde that misunderstood him so. Against the fool companions who had failed against Bigtroll Blaargh. Against the fool saint angels. And lo, his anger was answered, for a saint angel offered himself up for his avenging axe-blade and with the head and halo and fiery sword he strode forth to avenge himself some more and slake his precious, vulnerable ego in an orgy of self-affirmation and praise from many an unsuspecting folk. Truly, Pointyhelmet was a hero.
Not just UVG, straight up the finest rpg, metal, and miscellanea this side of cloud-watered Lethe.
The WTF Newsletter
- Very Promotional: UVG Softcovers, Reflecting on Ennies, Future Projects 2020-07-16
- Reflections on Completing the Ultraviolet Grasslands 2020-05-20
- The Electric Wizard 2020-04-01
- 1d205 Minor and Major Realisms 2020-03-11
- Playing: Roles v. Tasks 2020-03-06
- No Masters, Only Dungeons 2020-02-07
- Roleplaytime 2019-11-07