“I tell you, I heard Shulbo’s wizarding parasite give out it’s death screech last night. Five goats gave rancid milk this morning and the yak was found with a small tuberous growth in its ear. These are signs, the apostate wizard is dead. For five ivories I will give you this very authentic key to the dead wizard’s laundry rooms, whence you may easily ransack his apartments. Oh, I ask nothing in return.”
Books in the Wizard’s Lavatory Library
- Neokeoghtom’s Manipulation of the Ointments – a guide to the realignment of ointments and the modification of their effects.
- Bufo’s On Frogs and Squids – a guide to the creation of pseudopod-armed tiny amphibious homunculi.
- The Golden Vein, Vol. 2 – a detailed pseudo-medical analysis of the biomechanical uses of haemorrhoids.
- …ic Mot… an… Metal Tr… – a half-scorched gnostic tome on enlightenment through graduated doses of fireballs.
- Merden’s The Tissue at Hand – an analysis of spells to transmute ordinary vegetal organic materials into parchment and tissues, including a rare functional ritual of the Rolling of the Fibrous Matter into a Dry Tesseract – one of the rare tissue spells with potential combat application (see Bandages and their Upgrades for details).
- A fake Necronomicon with a cavity inside holding an amusing Rubber Ducky of Amusing Vapours.
This piece is a fast affair – pencil sketch, brush pen strokes, flat colour in Photoshop with a few splashes of dry digital watercolor brush on top.