“Buy a kobold now and rub it for luck!” said the sign. PT Helmet approved and handed over a few notes.
The flaccid thing wriggled in his hands. Like a rubber chicken. He rubbed it and a wish oozed out. The ectoplasm congealed into a proto-djinn and PT felt his luck swell.
Luck of the Rubbed Kobold
- Prime Fortune – on PT’s next d20 roll, all prime numbers count as natural 20s.
- Chicken – the next creature or inanimate object PT speaks to is struck by fear.
- Hardfoot – the next heavy object that falls on PT’s foot does no damage, indeed, it heals bunions, sore feet and 1d4 hp.
- Withering Glare – the next offensive plant PT stares at takes 1d10 withering damage.
- Yellow – PT turns a pale, citrine yellow for an hour.
- Six Six Six – Every time PT rolls a six, he acquires a d6 token. When he has three of them, he can summon a large pit to appear nearby. (the pit is 10′ across and 30′ around and 20′ feet deep, and yay, creatures, latrines or trees may fall into it!)