Written and Illustrated by Luka
- Ultraviolet Grasslands and the Black City (UVG) — 2019 — Exalted Funeral Press — a tabletop rpg, half setting, half adventure, and half epic trip; inspired by psychedelic heavy metal, the Dying Earth genre, and classic Oregon Trail games. It leads a group of ‘heroes’ into the depths of a vast and mythic steppe filled with the detritus of time and space and fuzzy riffs — the free introduction (Hydra Co-op, 2018) won the 2019 silver ennie award for best free rpg product — 200 pages, 220+ color illustration, c. 90,000 words of strange sights and fun times.
- Witchburner — 2018 — Hydra Co-op and Exalted Funeral Press — an intimate, tragic adventure of witch hunting in a town huddled between rivers and mountains and forests one wet and cold October — also available as a digital .pdf on itch.io — also has a free preview version — read some reviews, if you will.
- Longwinter (in progress on patreon) — an rpg sandbox (icebox) and survival horror book, inspired by Alive, traditional fairy tales, and Witchery.
- Red Sky, Dead City (in progress on patreon) — a dark and doom-laden city-and-necropolis setting filled with the victors and the vanquished, sentient golems and flesh-sculpting priests, rebellious dogheads and undying ancestors, all roiling in layers upon layers of ruin, treasure, destruction, and hope upon the carcass of a massive city. Filled with factions, encounters, treasures, equipment, lore, this book is covering some dark themes — there’s a small preview.
Illustrated by Luka
- Neoclassical Geek Revival — 2019 — Zzarchov Kowolski — a take on classic RPGs to the extent that none of the original mechanics survive. Various versions, each illustrated by a different artist.
- Old School Essentials Line — 2017–2019 — by Gavin Norman — Necrotic Gnome Press — optimised for ease of use at the table, with meticulous attention to wording and layout clarity, this is now probably the most accurate and usable old school roleplaying game in the world.
- Eilean Dubh: The Black Island Gazetteer — 2019 — by Jed McClure et al — a fantasy setting by the Tenkar’s Tavern G+ community. Different authors contributed individual Hex microsettings.
- What Ho! Frog Demons — 2018 — co-authored with Chris Kutalik — Hydra Co-op — the stand-alone fourth mini-sandbox adventure in the Slumbering Ursine Dunes series, covering the canton of Marlinko and two special dungeons.
- Kidnap the Archpriest — 2018 — by Skerples — scheming cardinals, frantic servants, and secret plots.
- Automata Run Amok — 2016 — by John Ivor Carlson — art for a clockpunk adventure.
- The Misty Isles of the Eld — 2016 — by Chris Kutalik — Hydra Co-op — a hellish pocket plane has brutally displaced a bucolic paradise, unleashing mad science and super sorcery off the shores of the slavic-inspired Slumbering Ursine Dunes.
- Fever-dreaming Marlinko (maps) — 2015 — by Chris Kutalik — Hydra Co-op — an acid-fantasy slavic city supplement covering the strange city of Marlinko — the maps alone.
- Deep in the Purple Worm — 2012 — one page dungeon contest winner.